Most small business owners and entrepreneurs quickly discover that they can’t grow their business without the support of at least a few good employees or freelancers.
So, they start hiring people for different tasks – giving them detailed directions and jobs to do.
The problem is that all these people need to be managed. Soon, the business owner finds all their time taken up with delegating and ‘managing’ rather than working on the important stuff in their business.
You are the leader and the change you seek in others must start with you!
There are always things to learn in business, and your ability to learn and master new things is essential to your business’ success.
This course will provide you with effective team management techniques.
It will deliver a thorough idea on the most easily applicable ways to manage your team.
Learn Effective Leadership Skills to Achieve Business Goals
If you’re not seeing the engagement you want, you might be doing something wrong
- Top down management doesn’t work for an innovative company
- You want a dynamic team that takes its own initiative
- Harness and nurture each member’s talents
- Stick with a clear goal and work backwards
- Clarify what needs to be done
- Create a consistent strategy and allow members to figure out how to contribute
- Complacency is an innovation killer
- Encourage team members to take risks
- Teach them to see failure as a learning opportunity
- Don’t solicit ideas and never use them
- This can waste energy and kill morale
- All ideas should be geared toward a certain goal
- It’s a mistake to leave out the personal
- Schedule coaching sessions to tackle personal problems as well as professional ones
- Take an active interest in team members’ lives
- Success isn’t measured by numbers
- Certain qualities, attitudes and behaviours are measured differently
- Choose ways to measure soft skills
Wondering how to lead a team effectively? The answer is here, ENROLL NOW!
Strengthen Your Team
Resolve complicated issues without much to
Master new things is essential to your business’ success
Things To Learn
Your ability to learn and master
Effective team management techniques
Deliver a Thorough Idea
Easily applicable ways to manage your team effectively.
You can achieve the success of effective leadership
Confidence to Lead
Inspire your team and drive performance
An Incredible Deal
All for ONLY $29!
What’s in it for you?
Here’s what you’ll learn from this course:
Introduction: Building Your Dream Team Starts with You
You’ll start off the course by knowing how are you as a leader. It can make simple changes in mindset and communication to foster a culture of independent thinking, self-directed learning, and collaboration.
You’ll identify different leadership styles and take assessment to know where you need to adjust.
Create a Culture of Collaboration and Innovation
Learn the role of collaboration and innovation play in building a high-performing team that supports and drives results – whether it’s a business of 2 or 50 employees.
We will also share tips for hiring the right people, along with simple strategies for creating the environment where innovation will flourish.
Build Your Team’s Value through Learning Opportunities
Hiring new team members is a big investment of time and energy, whether they are full-time, part-time, or freelancers. In Module 3, you’ll learn why it’s essential for you to keep your team members happy and performing to their highest potential, and how you can use different learning and development opportunities to make that happen. By the end, you may pick at least one idea you can implement right away.
Coach Your Team to Maximum Success
In Module 4, you’ll shift into the details of coaching team members to achieve their maximum potential while meeting specific business goals. You’ll discuss the difference between coaching and mentoring, give proven coaching tactics, and walk through a process for running 1:1 coaching sessions. By the end, you will identify the key business goals your team will work together to achieve and you’ll have a coaching agenda template to follow in 1:1 sessions.
Conclusion and Next Steps
By this point, you will have all the information and tools needed to start developing a team that will work independently and together to build a thriving business. In the Concluding module, you’ll be guided through some final action planning where you identify next steps and set deadlines. Then it will be up to you to start implementing.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in Leading & Coaching Your Dream Team:
- Course Book – which gives you content and activity instructions. Leading & Coaching Your Dream Team Course Book (6702 words, 36 pages)
- Workbook (18 pages – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book). A Leadership Styles Questionnaire to help you establish which style you currently employ with your team
- Page Checklist – which you and your customers can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time
- 10 Innovation Mindsets that Create Award-Winning Team Leaders – Infographic
- 7 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow – which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give yuur content some visual zing (in .pptx and .jpg)
- Handouts of All of the Presentation Slides – so you follow along, take notes, and refer back to the material later…all you have to do is hit ‘send’ or ‘print’